Mistake ?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by blueboron, Apr 17, 2011.

1. blueboron macrumors newbie

Have I made a mistake?

I recently purchased an imac 27 and am making the changeover from PC to Mac.

Browsing this forum I see all doom & gloom regarding imacs.:confused:

I must have been brainwashed by the glitzy applestore :eek:

BB

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

iMacs are fine. Even if you have an "older" model it'll work just as well and give you a good experience.

My advice: Don't look for flaws with your iMac. Just love it as it is.

3. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

No not at all! I recommend keeping your eye on this section of the forum as well as your new imac for any issues you might encounter.

4. shtoat macrumors member

People are only likely to post on this website if they have a problem. This is because there are many members of macrumors with tons of helpful information. People without problems have no reason to post here. You may get a few "hospital for sick people" analogies in this thread.
    I don't think you have made a mistake at all:)

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

No, you have been brainwashed by the doom and gloom of posters on this forum. Remember, happy people seldom post. You are reading what is a tiny percentage of iMac owners. Enjoy YOUR experience.

6. dxr808s macrumors member

Just because some people have problems, does not mean it is not a great machine. I will admit to problems with my (aging) iMac, I am still absolutely in love with it. And the bad is FAR outweighed by the good (especially when you start comparing it to Windows based crap).

But in the end, it only matters how YOU feel about it. Do you like it?

7. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

as others have stated ... you do not hear from the millions of people that love their iMacs

enjoy your new computer :cool:

8. Diesel-Benz macrumors member

Just a $500 one since updates are extremely close. Don't worry, if the update is in the next 14 days you can get a value difference refund from Apple. Or you could return it now and wait.

9. mackage macrumors 6502

What doom and gloom? You didn't state anything wrong with your iMac so what are you worried about?