Miwi question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LLL1424, Sep 8, 2010.

1. LLL1424 Contributor

LLL1424

So...i recently changed my iphone account to 2gb from unlimited to due to the fact i lost my iphone 4 (i lost my original i4)....will me using miwi effect the data supposed to be used by the 2 gigs?

2. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Huh? Not understanding the question. MyWi doesn't care how much data you use, only AT&T does. MyWi operates the same, you just have to monitor how much data you're using. 2GB is a lot, but if you're downloading, it can go really quick :) Just monitor your usage as you go.

3. gatearray macrumors 65816

Yes, tethering via MyWi will eat into your 2gb data plan.

The real question is, why did you downgrade your unlimited plan to the 2gb just because you lost your iPhone and had to buy a new one? You were under no obligation to do that and could have carried over your existing plan to your replacement iP4.

4. Kayan macrumors 6502

I used to be waiting for the White i4, and I still kept my Unlimited Plan even though I didn't have an iPhone.

5. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Any "data" that you use in your Phone that use the 3G/Edge Network will count against your data plan (in your case, the 2GB), this include Email, Attachment, videos, Internet, Applications, online gaming, IM, MyWi, any Tethering, so many others.. ;)