Mix and matching bands

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jamesapp, Mar 21, 2015.

1. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

Hello,

I am planning on pre-ordering the ss black aw. I realize I have to buy the black link bracelet.

But I wondered what people thought of mix and matching bands. Like especially the ss black. I was gonna get a black and green rubber band. And I would wear either the black or green sport band for everyday use. And then if want to get dressed up I would wear the black link bracelet.

So my question is. I was looking on the apple website. That the sport bands for the ss watch come in black and white. So, I can still order the green sport band? I can pre-order the green and black sport band? Also I'm wondering how they will match?

Like will the Milanese loop look good with a black ss watch? Or will the green sport band were it attaches be ok as far as looks?

I'd really like to hear what people getting the black ss think? Or there plans. Or what people think on mixing different bands in general think?

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Most compatible additional bands for the Space Black SS would be the Space Gray sport band and brown or black Leather Loop.

I'd avoid the Milanese loop as it has standard SS connectors, which would clash with the Space Black. Hopefully they'll release a black Milanese Loop in the future.

3. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

I personally think the Space Black SS model with the green sport band would look pretty sick.

Sadly, that's out of my budget. I am however getting the regular SS model with the milanese loop and a green sport band as well.

4. jamesapp thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I'm planning on using the green sport band with the black ss as my main combo. And getting the link bracelet for formal occasions. And pick up a black sport band if I want to go all black. But I love the Milanese loop too.