MJR - New G4 Cube Video

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by dbdjre0143, Apr 19, 2019.

1. dbdjre0143 macrumors 6502

dbdjre0143

Just wanted to post this here because I thought others may enjoy watching it. I frequent the MetalJesusRocks Youtube channel as a big fan of his gaming content, but he occasionally posts videos about vintage computers as well. Today he published an overview-type video on the G4 Cube. Probably no new information for most of the folks around here, but still fun to see classic Macs getting some attention. :)

2. niji Contributor

niji

wow.
    great video.
    thanks.

i had a G4 Cube for myself, and i liked the simplicity of it so much i bought one for my daughter. it was her first computer.

the last part of the video, where it says that apple has never officially "canceled" this model is a bit of mac trivia that is kind of weird.

3. Anonymous Freak macrumors 603

Anonymous Freak

I understand wanting to pair the smallest 15" Studio Display with the small Cube, but holy hell is it a terrible display compared to the other options at the time. I love using my 22" Cinema Display, with its wide-screen 1600x1024 resolution, on my Cube.

4. swamprock macrumors 6502a

swamprock

Ugh... that guitar tone.

His videos are pretty cool otherwise...

5. retta283 macrumors 6502a

retta283

Cool video. Never owned a Cube but always wanted one.

Jason is a cool dude. Always liked his content and the guests he has on. Especially John Hancock