Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
anyone picked up this game yet? i got it yesterday. i like the series, and this game fixed some of last years flaws, but not all.

i've just been playing "road to the show" so far. just signed a 2-year contract in AA. we'll see how hard it is to make it to the show

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
im planning to pick up the psp game just cause i like to have it were ever i go looks great and it seems to have the same features this year minus the Trophies when you compare it to the ps3 version.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
im planning to pick up the psp game just cause i like to have it were ever i go looks great and it seems to have the same features this year minus the Trophies when you compare it to the ps3 version.

yeah, i started playing the mlb series with the psp, and then moved to the ps3 when i got it

This one looked pretty good. Any thoughts?

i think it's pretty good so far

BayouBengal

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
Houston,TX
I got it yesterday and played my first full game tonight. It plays pretty similarly to last years version. Check swings are tougher to do. My Astros suck on the game so I need to find myself a decent team.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.