Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alecc131

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 13, 2013
Is anyone having issues with MLB At Bat complications not updating? Complications worked great last year. Now they will not update!

AppleBonker

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Is anyone having issues with MLB At Bat complications not updating? Complications worked great last year. Now they will not update!

Having the same issue. It's not even recognizing my favorite team currently. Deleted and reinstalled on both Watch and phone, unpaired and repaired. Issue with the app for sure.

Kovich

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2015
Having the same issue. It's not even recognizing my favorite team currently. Deleted and reinstalled on both Watch and phone, unpaired and repaired. Issue with the app for sure.

Same here. Am generally having issues with a number of complications, Weatherwise still working. CNN a bit flaky but MLB, SportsAlerts, Dark Sky and The Score: all not working

PackyP

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2016
There is an update out today for At Bat. Complication seems to be working much better so far.

PackyP

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2016
It did start working better for me: for about 24 hours and is now back to not updating

Same here. Was really cool that one day it worked! LOL

I have noticed the complication will update for a while after a watch reboot, but then stops after a day or so.

Last edited:

Kovich

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2015
Same here. Was really cool that one day it worked! LOL

I have noticed the complication will update for a while after a watch reboot, but then stops after a day or so.

They did another update just before the weekend. Again it updated the complication, but for only 24 hours. How hard can it be?:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.