MLB at bat live streaming problem

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ipodtouchcanada, Jun 18, 2009.

1. ipodtouchcanada macrumors newbie

Will the streaming work on the ipod touch. Last night it said it couldn't read where I was. DO you guys know if it will work? Does it work on your ipods?

2. rsykes77 macrumors newbie

Unable to stream game - lookup error - on Rogers in Canada

Hey,

Anyone else in Canada having a lookup error everytime you want to stream the game live right now? (Cubs/Sox). It checks my location then gives me a Lookup error saying that the blackout check can't be performed.

Also when I hit info button it goes to what looks to be a blackout requirements page but nothing loads

Anyone have this problem in Canada on Rogers?

3. mkzamora macrumors newbie

I've had no problem with the location. This is coming from a iPhone 3G. Video quality is decent, sound is great. I have watched 3 innings and have only had 1 crash. and 1 hicup in buffering.

4. ryant601 macrumors member

i too am on an iphone 3g, but on wifi as well as full 3g, picture quality and audio are fantastic. i'll watch tomorrow's red sox game in full, as a stress test

5. Brewcrewfan10 macrumors newbie

I'm from Wisconsin trying to see the Cardinals lose tonight, but i can't get it on the fastest wifi network in the market. I have a 8gb ipod touch that is updated. I tried a dozen times, but only got passed the location twice and still could not get the game?!?!?!?

6. dmb8021 macrumors member

i'm on an ipod touch and can't get past the location page. It says it is determining my location but never leaves the page