Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
This is hands down my favorite app as well.

With that said, I tried searching for it in the App Store and have come up empty.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

MBPnoob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2010
I searched "mlb.com" and found it. For some reason, "At Bat 12" didn't work.

mchalebk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
I just heard about this yesterday for the first time. Do I understand it right, that I can get the radio broadcast for all games for $14.99 for the entire season? If so, this could save me a lot of money (I could cancel my home XM radio, since we only use it to listen to Tigers games).

MBPnoob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2010
correct. 15 dollars (or 3 bucks a month) will get you all teams, home or away. No blackouts. It's a godsend for aternoon games while I'm at work.

And the lord sayth, go Reds.

EDIT: Includes preseason. I think includes post-season as well, but I cannot be completely sure.

mchalebk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
correct. 15 dollars (or 3 bucks a month) will get you all teams, home or away. No blackouts. It's a godsend for aternoon games while I'm at work.

And the lord sayth, go Reds.

EDIT: Includes preseason. I think includes post-season as well, but I cannot be completely sure.

Thanks for the response. It can be hard to find the exact details, but I'm pretty sure it includes all the way through the post season. Of course, post season isn't as big a deal, since the games will all be on TV and I don't mind sitting down and watching a bunch of playoff games (if the Tigers make it). I would just never want to try to watch multiple games every week of the regular season.

I have already canceled my home XM radio (still have two car radios) and signed up for At Bat.

uptownnyc

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2011
"Waiting" under icon

I've been experiencing some weird behavior with the MLB At Bat 2012 app on my iPhone 4S. I've got the icon on my iPhone's home screen, and when I first unlock my device, I've noticed that very-frequently there's a progress bar under the MLB AtBat icon, with the word "Waiting". After a second or two, the progress bar completes, and the app's name replaces the progress bar and the "Waiting" text.

Any ideas? Is the app updating its data? I've never seen this behavior on any other app.

IvanX

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2012
Does anyone have 24-hour time format set on their iPhone and can get scoreboard and schedule & results of their favourite team to show properly? Mine is always in 12-hour view :mad:

kennethpetro

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2011
I have a JB 4s 64GB and i cannot purchase the season package. It constantly says there is a problem with my MLB.com account. I spoken to Apple and MLB.com tech support and neither could help (i didn't tell them i was JB) Has anyone else had this happen to them? Do you think it's because of the JB?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.