MLB for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by grahamtearne, Apr 5, 2010.

1. grahamtearne macrumors regular

Hi guys, anyone have MLB at Bat for iPad?

I had 2009 for iPhone and loved the .99c game purchases to watch a game live.

From reading reviews and watching videos of MLB 2010 at bat for iPad this feature no longer exists and you must instead have a full mlb.tv subscription. Shame that if its true.

I liked it because being in the UK with the time difference and work commitments I dont get to watch as many games as I like so having a subscription to see EVERY game is a bit excessive, I just like catching a Met game or two whenever I can.

If someone could clear it up that would be great and if I do indeed need a subscription I may as well get it now to make use of it on my lappy rather than waiting for my iPad.

2. dino26 macrumors 6502

I had 09 and its pretty good get to listen to any game live and then shortly after the game watch some of the big plays/highlights , definitely worth the £8.99

3. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

The new one you have to have a subscription to mlb.tv to watch live games. Its sad too because the CBS NCAA app lets me watch all the games for $10.

4. kes601 macrumors regular

63 NCAA games. 1000+ MLB games. You can't really compare the prices.