Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Klipsch X10i or nothing.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
X10i is severely overrated. If you go for that price, just get a Westone 3 or Sennheiser IE8.

Show me earbuds as small and comfortable (like wearing nothing) as the X10i, with as much low end (ok maybe they're a little exaggerated), as wide a soundstage, WITH volume buttons, track control, and a mic, and I'll buy them.

fadethreeblack

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
Show me earbuds as small and comfortable (like wearing nothing) as the X10i, with as much low end (ok maybe they're a little exaggerated), as wide a soundstage, WITH volume buttons, track control, and a mic, and I'll buy them.

That's true. It is the best IEM with all iPhone controls. TF10vi has a mic, but IE8, MTPC/MD, W3, SM3 dont have any of those. I, personally, will just pick up the iPhone and change the song. Haha

cvrgoje

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
Serbia
That's true. It is the best IEM with all iPhone controls. TF10vi has a mic, but IE8, MTPC/MD, W3, SM3 dont have any of those. I, personally, will just pick up the iPhone and change the song. Haha

Sennheiser develop line for iPhone, among them are IE8i and MM80i witch has 3 button and mic (read more). Also all Adidas/Senheiser phones has iPhone (with 3 button and mic) versions (read more)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.