MMORPG's Right Click on Mouse too fast?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by ACKHUN, May 22, 2010.

1. ACKHUN macrumors newbie

So I'm running Windows 7 on VMware, and one problem I have when gaming on here, is that when I right click on my mouse, it moves to quickly.

If you've ever played any MMORPG's, usually right clicking causes the camera angle to move in 360 degrees all around. When I right click, I can't control it, as the mouse jumps and spins around too much, so I can't really game very well.

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?
    Btw, I'm using a regular logitech mouse.:mad:

2. CSilver macrumors 6502

Could be the mouse setting or maybe game is laggying? What are your specs on your machine?

3. ACKHUN thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm using an iMac 21.5 inch late 2009 model. I have all the default specs, of the 3.06GHZ one.

I'm not sure if it's my mouse, though I've read that there have been problems with Logitech and Windows 7. I don't know if it's the settings on my mouse, because I've never encountered this problem, and I surely don't know what settings to change :/

I used my Magic Mouse, and it does the same thing as my Logitech. Any idea why? I thought it could've been the drivers, but I'm not sure to even get a different driver for my mouse if it is.