MMP Flip Double Click Home Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by senter(left), Jun 23, 2009.

1. senter(left) macrumors newbie

Hello all, i was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue yet. I'm on 3.0 and installed MMP Flip, enabled it in winderboard, and it works fine, but i lose the double clicking home function that opens the mini player. does anyone know a solution to this? MMP Flip is really cool but its not worth giving up the mini player. i would appreciate any help. thanks!

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

if you disable in winterboard does it come back?

3. senter(left) thread starter macrumors newbie

yes, when i disable it, the mini player works again

4. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

i used this app on my 2.2.1 iPod touch and the mini player only came up when i had music playing. it brought up the music app when i double pressed the home button when there was no music playing. i got rid of this because of that. it was really annoying when i was in an app and i wanted to start playing music so id double press the home button and it would quit my app and open up music >.>

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

this has been discussed in depth on another forum and the HUD will not display until you are playing music, this happens because the winterboard hack modifies the N45AP.plist file in the springboard.app folder and it makes the iPod think it is a iPhone so it will now act like an iPhone in respects to the iPod control HUD.