MMS for tmobile? Unlock/ jailbroken

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by michael31986, Jun 13, 2010.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68040

I know I can use black snow to jailbreak/unlock but how can I get mms on the phone with t mobile. I'm sellin my 3g and want to know if there is a way to enable pic messaging.

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Blacksn0w is an unlock for baseband 5.11.xx only, you need to jailbreak first.

There have been some threads which gave the settings for T-mobile mms, but you will have to use MROOGLE (in my signature) to find them.

Here is one of them

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

Ok in that thread I found a code to input into settings but how do I jailbreak. I only know how to unlock then cause I use black snow.

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

You have alot of reading/research to do.

Here is a place to start

5. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

that stuff confused me even more. ill probably just run blackrain on it or w/e. i just wanna unlock and mms thats it. if i need to jailbreak to do that then i will, but sending me a link doesn't help since i have PC and everytime i try and find one for PC unlocking it isn't for the newest firmware. :( thanks for your help :D

6. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

You can't unlock unless you jailbreak it. However, you can jailbreak and not unlock it. If you plan on using it on tmobile though you need to do both. Blackrain is a way to jailbreak it.