MMS Idea.... And Developers out there?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgctx, Jun 10, 2009.

1. jgctx macrumors newbie

I have talked to a few ATT reps about turning on my MMS feature and have been shut down every time. I was told by the last rep that if you log into the developer side of the apple site there is away to turn on MMS for the registered ATT account that are attached to the developer. A developer can add 99 phone to there account...anyone want to add me?

And can anyone confirm that this is true. I asked how the Apple site was able to comunicate with the ATT site and she said she was not sure but she said it worked.

Help to anyone out there. I do not want to install the carrier file until I know I can use MMS.

On another note went to the Apple store today and confirmed my free iphone 3GS....I am on my 9th iphone and they owe me one. First things ATT has done right.

2. The General macrumors 601

3. racers macrumors regular

4. jgctx thread starter macrumors newbie

You think they would all get on the same page, and what if I was a developer. I thought about just buying an account but what do since I can not access the service.

5. racers macrumors regular

I think att has proven they aren't on the same page as mms wont be available until later in the summer