MMS messages fail sending

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by wymi, Apr 22, 2012.

1. wymi, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012

wymi macrumors regular

My VZW 4s has repeated problems sending MMS messages with pictures attached. The sending bar at the top goes almost all the way across and then stops just short. This happens 9 out 10 times before the MMS is sent. My 4s is all stock and it happens on both 3G & wifi. Anyone else seen this issue? I am running version 5.0.1 9A405.

Here's a quick update. I activated my old Moto V860 just a short time ago. I sent 3 pic messages instantly, no delays, no failures. Now I know it's an iPhone issue.

2. wymi thread starter macrumors regular

Here's an example of what happens. I've had the picture message hang like this for quite a while and then it will just fail.

Attached Files:

3. declandio macrumors 6502

This happens to me too, on O2 in the UK. I've checked the settings a million times. Called O2 and they removed then reapplied mms to my account but it still doesn't work. Am on 5.1.1 with JB...

4. wymi thread starter macrumors regular

We gave up on imessage a while ago. Paid $5.00 more a month to get unlimited messaging on all lines.