MMS problems after 4.02 upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jsfpa, Aug 12, 2010.

1. jsfpa macrumors regular

jsfpa

I'm not able to send or receive MMS messages. I upgraded to 4.02 last night so I'm assuming that caused the problem. Anybody else having any problems with MMS?

2. bluer101 macrumors regular

I did not upgrade at all from 4.0 and me and my wife are having problems today. It will show sent but she never receives it. Same for me. But normal text messages go through. I just spent 1 hour on tech support and cannot figure it out. I have to call back when I have both phones in front of me.

3. jsfpa thread starter macrumors regular

jsfpa

Thanks for the reply. Just after I posted it started working. I'm not sure what the problem was but it looks like it isn't the phone or the upgrade.

4. bluer101 macrumors regular

Mine is back working but my wifes get a red ! now.

5. bluer101 macrumors regular

Just an update: I was on the phone with customer service and found out the reason why we had the problem was due to us still being on the original 200 message plan from the original iPhone's. They ended up changing it to the new iPhone 4 text plan (still the same price and number of texts 200), something that has to do with their computer system. All is well now.:)