MMS Ror Iphone Nice but Also Sucks...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by garciarios, Jul 1, 2009.

1. garciarios macrumors regular

Ok this is assuming you have MMS on your iphone. People say iphone is not necessary we have email blah blah blah. Well the reason I been waiting for MMS is because my friends and family have Verizon or T-mobile blah blah blah. They MMS eachother all day Hilarious Funny MMS's. what I mean it might be a moving GIF that also plays sound so when you see the Picture moving and playing certain sound it is Hilarious. Well MMS looks nice on the iphone but now that I'm in my friends and family circle of hilarious MMS's they are sending them to me but it SUCKS because the Iphone seperate the GIF or Picture from the sound. So I can see the picture or listen to the sound but I cant do both at the same time. By not being able to hear the sound at the same time of looking at the picture or gif it SUCKS. Not so funny...... You guys think Apple will make a fix so it can be like all the other phones where you see the pic or gif and hear the sounds while looking at the pic???? I think this is a good topic. :eek:

Here is What I mean

[​IMG]

2. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

yep I for one cant wait for MMS.

Its always nice to be able to capture and share the moment at that moment

As antiquated as some think it is, well its hard to find anyone who still doesn't use a land line whether it be at work or at home.

Cmon ATT can give it to us early....