Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
If there's a buck to be made off sex, Jameson has found or will find it. All morality issues aside, she's one hell of a businesswoman.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Thats the most ridiculus thing I have ever heard. Is anyone honestly gona buy that?!?!?

Apple Hobo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2004
A series of tubes
I would think high school and/or college frat boys would be interested in using this stuff. Just imagine a moan tone going off in church, in a courtroom, or a classical music concert. :eek:

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
I'm waiting for the custom ring tones the caller hears.

Download various ringtones as now assign chosen tones to caller and when they call instead of them hearing your phone ringing as "brrr brrr brrr etc'' they hear the ring tone. That way when your buddy calls you can leave answering until you've subjected him to 30secs. of Britney hell.

It'll open up a whole new market for downloading abusive torrents to assign to your bosses number and create even more income for the networks.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
mpw said:
I'm waiting for the custom ring tones the caller hears.

Download various ringtones as now assign chosen tones to caller and when they call instead of them hearing your phone ringing as "brrr brrr brrr etc'' they hear the ring tone. That way when your buddy calls you can leave answering until you've subjected him to 30secs. of Britney hell.

It'll open up a whole new market for downloading abusive torrents to assign to your bosses number and create even more income for the networks.

Actually, IIRC, one of the carriers is launching this exact service... i don't remember how customizable it is, but callers will hear music while your phone is ringing. anyone else remember?

this is so typical, they release a woman moaning but not a man. Oh well. I'm going to laugh like hell when i hear someone's cell play this accidentally at work...

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
paulwhannel said:
Actually, IIRC, one of the carriers is launching this exact service... i don't remember how customizable it is, but callers will hear music while your phone is ringing. anyone else remember?

this is so typical, they release a woman moaning but not a man. Oh well. I'm going to laugh like hell when i hear someone's cell play this accidentally at work...

The network capability is supposedly there already I don't know what the delay is. I've never downloaded a ringtone but would for this purpose.

FACT: Women moan more than men. "You spend to much time at your Mac." "Your always rude to my mother." "Did you just look at her?" "You want to stick it WHERE?" etc. etc.

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
killuminati said:
Thats the most ridiculus thing I have ever heard. Is anyone honestly gona buy that?!?!?

In my wife's words - "More power to her! If people are stupid enough to buy it, then she deserves to make money."

I agree ;)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Sadly her project will probably sell very well. This is something that could really only be used in the privacy of ones home. Should not be used in public because of children.

BubbaJones

macrumors regular
May 13, 2004
East Coast
Well...

I for one can NOT believe this. It's outragous! I'd never get something like that! :mad:

Just to be sure.... Does anybody have a clip I could listen to? I mean, um, its just so I know that, uhhh, I don't want to hear it. Yea. Yea, that's it.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
BubbaJones said:
I for one can NOT believe this. It's outrageous! I'd never get something like that! :mad:

Just to be sure.... Does anybody have a clip I could listen to? I mean, um, its just so I know that, uhhh, I don't want to hear it. Yea. Yea, that's it.

Just do a Google search, I can guarantee that the moaning sounds be be easily found. Although you will also be bombarded with pictures. :eek:

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
A moaning iPod?

w2nph

themadchemist

macrumors 68030
Jan 31, 2003
Chi Town
The Zeroth Law of Capitalism: The stupidity of people and the intelligence of an idea are directly related.

In other words, ideas are not stupid unless people are not stupid enough to like the ideas.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.