Mobile E*Trade App in the works!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WJKramer, Mar 31, 2009.

1. WJKramer macrumors 6502

For those of us (iPhone users) who envy the BlackBerry E*Trade Mobile Pro experience the wait is almost over...

Thank you for your interest in the E*Trade Mobile Pro platform for the iPhone. We are currently in the process of beta testing and refining the software prior to public release. At this time we have closed the beta to any further additions as we currently have the participation level desired for testing prior to our anticipated launch date at the end of April. Please continue to monitor the website for the upcoming release of Mobile Pro for the iPhone.

For future inquiries you can visit our Online Service Center, it is the fast & easy way to get answers to all your questions. You can also reach us by phone at one of our phone numbers located at etrade.com/contactus. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Matthew Tolan
    Monday - Friday 8a - 5p ET
    1-800-ETRADE-1 (1-800-387-2331)
    Financial Services Representative
    E*TRADE Securities, LLC

2. fedup flyer macrumors regular

Ameritrade already has a app that will let you trade directly from your iphone. I really like it and I am in the process of moving most of my investments to Ameritrade.

3. WJKramer thread starter macrumors 6502

Yea that one looks pretty cool too. I've always been jealous.

4. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

THANK YOU. I just joined E*TRADE and was quite upset about how their app was BlackBerry only!! This is good news.