Mobile Iron users not able to receive emails "connection to the server failed"

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by rajpreethi, Feb 3, 2016.

1. rajpreethi macrumors newbie

Hi , i have users in my company using mobile iron on the Iphone 6. They are not able to access emails on their Iphones and they are getting " Connection to the server " error message. We tried Re-enrolling the device and also deleting the profile on the whole. still the user are not able to access emails.

Need your suggestion.

2. I7guy macrumors G5

Need to talk to your IT department and or the mobile iron server administrator. This is so specific based on the policies don't know if a generic answer can be given, other than deleting the app and starting from scratch.

3. rajpreethi thread starter macrumors newbie

Thx for your reply, will it works if we upgrade the Ios device to 9.2.1

4. I7guy macrumors G5

Mobile iron works with 9.2.1. If you are the administrator you should be able to get assistance for this issue.

5. ielessar macrumors regular

Are you using the cloud version of MobileIron or is it based on a server within your organization?

Also, one problem causing that may be if you're using outlook for email, your IT department may have set a limit on how many devices can access your outlook. So if the limit 2 and you already have your email set on 2 devices, MobileIron will be considered as a 3rd connection and can't connect.