Mobile Me and MULTIPLE iPhones?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by canyonblue737, Jun 10, 2008.

1. canyonblue737 macrumors 6502a

Here is my "planned" setup...

1. TWO iPhone 3G's (mine & wife's)
    2. Macbook
    3. iMac

I travel for my work and I really wanted a synced/pushed calendar and contact list that I share with my wife with the home iMac and her iPhone. Push email would be ok, but I use gmail and likely won't go through the effort to forward it to my .me account.

Since having seperate emails isn't an issue for my wife and I can I simply get a non-family plan mobile me account and sync and push 2 computer's and 2 iphones with identical calendar/contact lists... or does mobile me limit non-family plan's to 1 iphone?

anyone know what setup i need to get what i am looking for... ie. my wife adds a kid's doctor appointment to the calendar on her iPhone or the home iMac and my iPhone gets it across the country instantly...

thanks...

2. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Me1000

i dont think having two iPhones would matter, however IDK about the licensing issues. You may be violating your agreement...

3. Poppet macrumors newbie

This is exactly what we are trying to do.

Currently have one macbook though. One .mac account.

I started thinking about making another user account on my macbook but then realized this might be more hassle than it's worth.

Hubby and I currently use Leopard mail and just have all our email accounts in there. I use ical for my appointments, have a seperate calendar for kids stuff.

What's the license agreement issues. Have I missed something.

I was thinking of buying an extra email address for hubby. I already have a bit of a calendar going for my husband in our existing ical so it would be just a case of getting him to update that once the iphone has synced.

Have I missed something. What would the advantage be of me buying him a .mac /.me account, setting up a new account on the macbook.

Have I missed something somewhere?