Mobile me Calendar & iPad not Syncing

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by lacker, Jul 23, 2010.

1. lacker macrumors member

lacker

Anyone facing the above issue ? My MobileMe calendar is not syncing with only my iPad. It works with my iPhone and Mac but it's only on my new iPad that Calendars won't work. Contacts & emails are fine though which is weird as calendar is literally the only one that have the issue. Any comments ?:rolleyes:

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Are you on the calendar beta? If so, you have to add it as a caldav calendar under other. This is in the beta notes.

3. lacker thread starter macrumors member

lacker

Thanks for the info, finally got it on my iPad. But can't seem to get my appointment back on my MacBook & iPhone though.

4. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Everything Sync's to MobileMe on the Web (calendar.me.com). Make sure that all changes get to there and then should appear on the other devices. Also, on the iPad CalDAV, I do not believe it is Push. I believe it uses you Fetch interval (but not sure).