Mobile Me Domain Name

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Carmellom, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Carmellom macrumors member

I have my website designed in iWeb and almost ready to launch. The last thing I need to do is buy a domain and set it up through my mobile me account. Anyone know the best place to register for a domain... or can I get one through my mobile me account?

2. SeanMcC macrumors regular

You can't get one through MobileMe, I would recommend GoDaddy, NameCheap, or Moniker (in that order).

3. Carmellom thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the advice, I was going to get one from go Daddy. I am very particular about things and doing things the correct way. I am willing to pay a price for it.. hence everything I own is apple. Thanks

4. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

5. Carmellom thread starter macrumors member

6. yunk macrumors newbie

Sorry for the hijack but can anyone recommend a UK sight for getting domain names ? or is it not important ?

P.s I am based in the UK.

7. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

I bought from GoDaddy last year—mainly because they were having a sale—so my domain only cost about $2 for the year. I haven't had any problems with them though, so I'll probably renew through them for quite a bit more this year.

8. highertechnology macrumors 6502a

I got mine through 1&1.

You can do google apps too.