Mobile Me Family Pack Activation Code

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bigdaddymac, Mar 4, 2010.

1. bigdaddymac macrumors regular

My Mobile Me Family Pack subscription is up today, and I need to renew. I want to buy a discounted Family Pack online, but am having a hard time finding a buyer who offers to just email the activation code. I did this last time via ebay, and it worked fine.

Does anyone have experience with this and can recommend an online source? Will Amazon email the code or do they mail you the box?

Thanks!

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Retail outlets will always ship the box. Why send he code when you could stop payment etc. Renew through apple or eBay. There is a trusted seller on eBay search the forum for his username.

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Look for eBay. There are many sellers selling it for good price and then emailing the code

4. bigdaddymac thread starter macrumors regular

Have looked on ebay, but none seem to offer to email the activation code. I've done this in the past, but can't find anyone doing it now. Any suggestions?

5. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Mobile-Me...ltDomain_0?hash=item48399e3a5c#ht_2459wt_1011

They offer both, email and boxed version. There were more about a month ago so they might just be so popular that they don't have enough codes (though that was for regular MM)