Mobile Me Family Plan

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by RexInTheCity, Jun 9, 2008.

1. RexInTheCity macrumors newbie

I guess this is the most relevant forum to post this on...

Does anyone know how the mobile me/.mac family plan works with respect to multiple iPhones? Can the family member accounts be on different iPhones or is a regular account required for each phone using the service?

2. cmaier macrumors G3

i believe each phone can be different (since each can be set up with a different "login" to .mac/.me), but of course the family accounts have smaller storage limits.

3. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

The family plan has a total of 50gb of space. Where the individual plan has 20gb.

4. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

Locked in Family Plan

I would probably go with the Family Plan if I move from my current iPhone to the 3G. However, the Individual Plan gives 20 GB with 200 GB monthly xfer.
    The Family Plan gives One Individual account with 4 Family Member Accounts with a combined 5 GB and 50 GB storage. I probably won't unless they change it to where you can combine ALL of it for 25 GB and 250 GB xfer Combined. For that extra $50, it doesn't give you very much at 5 GB and 50 GB respectively. Why isn't it 50% more for 10 GB and 100 GB combined extra.