Mobile Me & Gmail calendars not syncing

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by bobr13, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bobr13 macrumors newbie

They are ticked (mobile me calendar in the gmail calendars). There are two gmail calendars.

Having said that, one of them (gmail calendar) there are not any events? :confused:

Any ideas what is going?

Cheers,

Bob

2. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

Between which devices? Are you using the Beta? If so I think you have to set up the other devices different to sync correctly. I opted in the MobileMe Beta calendar and it stopped syncing with my others till I followed the setup instructions.

Just a thought?

3. bobr13 thread starter macrumors newbie

I am using the Beta calendar but it didn't work with previous version.

4. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I don't believe you are very clear on what you are doing. I think you are using the MM Calendar Beta which added the ability to SHARE your MM Calendar. So my guess is that your created a SHARE for your MM Calendar as PUBLIC and then you Subscribed to it from Google Calendar Program. Is that correct? If so, Google does not update their Subscriptions but every 12-24 hours (before it was much worse). If you are doing something else you really need to give more details on exactly what you are doing.