Mobile me & iphone data plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Grfelix, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Grfelix macrumors member

Hi :),

Im new to macrumors, and I have a question about mobile me and the iphone...

I'm a .mac member, so, my account will get updated sometime in early july. Do I need an unlimited data plan for the iphone in order to use mobile me?...I mean, everytime I use my iphone on 3G to send/recieve information to the cloud, will my cellphone company charge me the kb/s that are transfered???

Im going to buy the iphone 3G as soon it comes out, I had never use a 3g phone or surfed the web with my old cellphone, so I dont know anything about how my cellphone company will charge me for those services.

And also..can I use mobile me, surf the web, send/recieve emails over wi-fi at no cost??

Sorry for my poor english, english is not my native language :rolleyes:

2. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

You have no choice but to sign up for a data plan for either $35/$45 which includes unlimited data. Aside from your $99 .Mac subscription fee, you could use all you want without incurring additional charges.

3. Grfelix thread starter macrumors member

Thanks

So, i think I'm forced to pay an unlimited data plan:(, very bad that my cellphone company sells the unlimited data plan for $60 dls :(:(:(

4. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

Nobody said this guy was from the USA, you jumped to that conclusion.