Mobile Me Problem...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by 08mxkfx, Jul 19, 2008.

1. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Well i just purchased mobile me and im loving it so far except that my iPhone wont sync with MobileMe. I set up my computer so all my contacts are on me.com but they wont come up on my iphone. i set up my iPhone with my MobileMe account and have Push on but i still have no contacts, bookmarks and email isnt pushed to my phone. What can be the problem? Cause this really sucks having no contacts on my phone....

2. numediaman macrumors 6502a

I had problems initially as well.

First, are all your contacts on the web now -- I assume they are.

Next, in iTunes, when you look at your phone under "Info" does it say that your contacts are set to sync with MobileMe?

At first I couldn't get everything to sync to MobileMe (I had previously synced the phone directly with the computer -- which I think is an easier way to go, then have the changes flow through MobileMe). But after letting both the computer and phone sit over night I woke up to find everything synced.

3. 08mxkfx thread starter macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Yeah all my contacts are on me.com but nothing will sync to my phone. Mail doesn't even sync unless I open mail on my phone then it will download new messages.