Mobile Me Question

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Wicked1, May 20, 2009.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I started with that temporary 60 Day account, but when I bought my Mac Mini I alsom bought another $69.00 account for my wife who does not wish to use it, so is there a way to apply the purchased Mobile Me to my 60 Day Trial Account?:rolleyes:

I do not want to cancel my current account and the Apple Retail Store will not refund me for the $69.00 on the Mobile Me that I purchased?:(

Wicked1

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....did you activate the one you bought for your wife or is it still sitting unused in the box? If you've activated it there's nothing you can do but if not you can just hang onto the activation code and use it for your own next renewal....oh yeah!

3. Deppe macrumors member

If you have not used the activation code then I can tranfer 69$ through Paypal in a minute :D

4. Wicked1 thread starter macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Duff-Man thanks, I never activated it and while looking thru the Options on my MobileMe settings there is a way to use the new Activation Key for my current account, but thanks for all the Help.