Mobile Me - Webmail not loading at all... just blank

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by bbplayer5, Jul 18, 2008.

1. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

[​IMG]

Anyone have any idea how to fix this, or is it server side? Ive tried on 3 different computers... 2 at home (firefox and safari) and at work... I cant get it to load!!!

Thanks.

2. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I would just refresh the page and/or clear cache and try again

I had that happen 1-2 times earlier today and a refresh helped once I re-entered my info

3. jeremy.kruse macrumors newbie

1%

Apparently you and I are a part of the 1% who cannot accesses our mail. Quite annoying I must say, I haven't been able to get an e-mail for 24 hours now. I must admit, they are not winning me over with this service.

4. Mr Skills macrumors 6502a

Mr Skills

Same issue here. I get to email on mail.app and that same blank page on the web - verified on 4 computers in 3 different houses.

5. tibi08 macrumors 6502a

tibi08

I had this all evening yesterday but it works again today

6. BackFocus macrumors member

I can get to my mail via the web interface, but not on my phone :mad: when it works, I LOVE mobile me push.

7. Hello! macrumors newbie

I've been without email for over 24 hours now. Thanks Apple!

8. gentlegiantcrai macrumors regular

Youve been without WEB email. you can access it via Mail, just saying.

9. Mr Skills macrumors 6502a

Mr Skills

Nope. Mail says:

It's been 36 hours now.

10. gentlegiantcrai macrumors regular

Could the settings be for @me.com not for @mac.com. ?

11. staein macrumors newbie

I'm also one of the 1% and haven't been able to access my e-mail since Thursday afternoon.

12. gentlegiantcrai macrumors regular

anyways all is well here. I get mail on my iphone and through Mail, but I do have the Web Mail problem as well.

13. Mr Skills macrumors 6502a

Mr Skills

There are half a dozen threads on this over at Apple Discussions - loads of people have been out for 36 hours now.

On the plus side, I know 3 people with MobileMe who are not having problems (on their Mail clients at least) so it is not everyone. But I suspect it's a lot more than the 1% they are claiming.

I am a freelancer, so I really hope I am not missing potential work.

14. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

Same here, well my mail is fine but my partner's Mail has NOT been working for 2 days now. Not through her mac or through the 'cloud'. very frustrating to say the least.

15. Hello! macrumors newbie

No, and it's been 36 hours now.

16. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Mail has working great for most of last week. However, this AM I am now having Mail problems. I know they did a maintenance last night.

See:
    http://www.apple.com/support/mobileme/

1% of MobileMe members cannot access MobileMe Mail. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I guess I hit that 1% - or does it always say this? I have seen it a number of times.

17. mannix87 macrumors 6502

it does seem to be a server problem. it was fine the whole week, except yesterday, I couldn't seem to connect. but it seems to be fine now. I just tested it and I was able to email, from the web and from Mail.

18. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    When I go to me.com I see the same blank page and when I open Mail it just does nothing and I have to force quit it.

I am annoyed, especially since I'm a contractor for Apple and get work related e-mails through that address, ones which if I don't respond to in a timely manner get me in trouble. Ironic. Bitterly ironic.

19. AC Rempt macrumors 6502

AC Rempt

Add me to the one percent. Are we all MacRumors people? Is there a a conspiracy? Does this get me another free 30 days?

And while my .Mac isn't mission-critical email for me, I do use it quite a bit, so it sucks when it's down. That said, my Gmail was down last week, so it isn't just Apple. Just thank God we don't get our email through Twitter.

20. ViperrepiV macrumors regular

I have the same problem with my webmail. but I also have the same issue for the photo web app. Do you have this issue to? my calendars and contacts show up, as do setttings and iDisk.

21. ViperrepiV macrumors regular

FYI, i have also tried from safari from windows. no dice.