Mobile podcast and Which app?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jgalan14, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

I usually listen to tipb mobile podcast and I use iTunes to download but is getting kind of annoying that I can't subscribe to from the phone I downloaded iCatcher from the app store but I'm no finding easy to search for podcast , any recommendations? Should I just stick with iTunes id anyone has iCatcher can you give me any tips or maybe another podcast app? For streaming

2. Stewie macrumors 6502

Stewie

I have been using Downcast and happy with it. Fairly easy to search for and subscribe to podcasts.

3. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the tip it looks much easier and faster, I am try it out and get a refund from the other one most likely

Do you know if you can live stream ?

4. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I use podcaster 4. Seems to work very well for me, and there are a lot of custom settings and downloads podcast automatically, and can even alert you when a new one is available.

5. Stewie macrumors 6502

Stewie

Not sure. I can search in the app for live streaming, but I couldn't find one that is actually streaming at the moment.

Can you really call it a podcast if it is live streaming???

6. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well yeah I guess it wouldn't sometimes is streaming online but I hate to use my laptop to listen to it, can you believe my laptop speakers are worse then my iPhone lol, I was amaze ha habit yeah thanks for the tip is so much easier to look for podcast and subscribe specially since you dont need to be in wifi to download them :)

7. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I wonder if he means, stream while downloading a podcast. Which I know podcaster can do.

8. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

I've been using Instacast and have no problems. Can stream or download just fine.

9. jgalan14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hey man thanks for the recommendation it works great on my iPhone am iPad definitely recommend the app to anyone else :)