Mobile site

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by TheXFactor, Apr 7, 2011.

1. TheXFactor macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

The mobile site seems to be missing a "go to new post" link for each thread. Would it be possible to add this?

Also, it's kinda difficult to distinguish what threads have new posts and those that don't. On the full site threads are in bold when there are new posts.

Thanks.

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I believe the mobile site uses 3rd party code (not vbulletin) and the site owner is unable to modify it.

3. TheXFactor thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

It would be nice to have the option then to view the full site. When I view the site on my mobile it's forcing me to view that other thing.

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

5. TheXFactor thread starter macrumors regular

Ok. Thanks for that. I didn't see a link for the full site on the mobile forums. I see it now on the main page. Appreciate your help. Btw, the full sire is just as fast as the mobile one.