iPhone MobileIron and jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rtk86, Jan 17, 2012.

1. rtk86 macrumors member

My work uses mobile iron to install work email on our phones (it does not actually use this app but the compliance checks to make sure this app is installed regularly on our phones). However, this app is known to have jailbreak detection on it. Is there anything that can be done to make MobileIron think the phone is not jailbroken? I did a quick google search and it came up with something called "optimum fix" however the posts were a bit old. Does anyone have an iphone 4 jailbroken while running mobile iron?

2. dror555 macrumors newbie

Did you find any solution?
    I have the same problem.

3. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

There's a cydia tweak called xCon I think and also xCon Alias? Look for that. I'm almost positive that tweak prevents certain apps from detecting a jailbreak.

4. dror555 macrumors newbie

Thx. I have it, but i'm not sure it will work on mobileIron. The mobileiron app will be install at my phone next week.

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Ok. The cydia page for xCon has a link to submit an app. Worse case you can try that and see if the dev can get xCon working with it.

6. dror555 macrumors newbie

7. Shermdo macrumors newbie

Corporate policy?

In many companies users are required to sign a corporate policy which includes a no-jailbreak clause. We're you required to do so?

8. thelarster macrumors newbie

Did you ever get this to work? MobileIron and jailbrake?