Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sir42

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
NY, NY
I work in a small office with 4 other people, and we'd like to be able to offer our employees push email/contacts/calendaring that would sync with Mail, Address Book and iCal.

While mobileme looks like a great product, the trouble is that two of us already have .mac/mobileme accounts that we use to keep our data in sync between our work & home computers and our iphones. I would love to buy a mobileme account for our office as well, but will those of us with personal .mac/mobileme accounts be able to run the office mobileme account simultaneously so that we can do push with our personal email/contacts/calendars along with our office email/contacts/calendars?

If we can't run two .mac/mobileme accounts simultaneously, is there a way for us to keep our personal mobileme accounts along with a third party solution for pushing our work email/contacts/calendars?

thanks!

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
you can run more then 1 .Mac e-mail on the iPhone right now - i'd expect this to be the same for the Mobile Me setup too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.