Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eye4Desyn

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
U, S, and A
Has anyone had the issue of seeing a time discrepancy/difference with identical MM calendar events when entering said event on the iPhone or the iPad? I noticed yesterday evening after entering a new event on my calendar with the iPad and setting an alarm reminder that the time for the reminder did not agree with the reminder time on the iPhone. The iPhone was showing a reminder alarm that would go off two (2) hours later. I then adjusted the reminder alarm time on the iPhone to agree with the iPad and the iPad showed a reminder alarm 2 hours earlier than what was originally set. So frustrating :confused::mad: Am I missing something?

lordhamster

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2008
Has anyone had the issue of seeing a time discrepancy/difference with identical MM calendar events when entering said event on the iPhone or the iPad? I noticed yesterday evening after entering a new event on my calendar with the iPad and setting an alarm reminder that the time for the reminder did not agree with the reminder time on the iPhone. The iPhone was showing a reminder alarm that would go off two (2) hours later. I then adjusted the reminder alarm time on the iPhone to agree with the iPad and the iPad showed a reminder alarm 2 hours earlier than what was originally set. So frustrating :confused::mad: Am I missing something?

Yes,

Same thing happened to me. Go to Settings>Calendar Settings and disable timezone support.

sonofpismo

macrumors regular
May 20, 2002
Orlando, Florida
Check your time zone settings on both the iPad and the iPhone.

Settings... Mail, Contacts, Calendars... scroll to the Calendars sub-section near the bottom.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.