MobileMe Calendar Events (multiple times per week)

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Zyniker, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Zyniker macrumors 6502

Okay, so I have no idea how to go about creating an event that, for instance, occurs on both Monday and Wednesday in a given week for three months. Is this even possible with the current state of MobileMe?
    In short, how would one go about creating this example event:
    A meeting that occurs on Monday and Wednesday each week during July, August, and September. The first occurrence is the first Monday in July and the last occurrence is the last Wednesday in September. The meeting occurs between 10 and 11 on the days it occurs.

I have been unable to create an event like this on MobileMe or on my iPhone. It seems that Apple has decided events should occur only Daily, Weekly, Monthly, et cetera, and not on multiple days each week. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Zyniker thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, to partially answer my own question...this can be done via iCal. However, I would still like to know if anyone has managed to find a way to do this on either the iPhone or via the MobileMe web interface...