MobileMe Cloud Question

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by lele73, Feb 10, 2009.

1. lele73 macrumors newbie

Im haveing some problems with my iMac. i had 2 or 3 laptops synced to my cloud and my iphone and imac all at once..... a few of my applications stopped functioning. o this past year i sold my 3 laptops and now my iphone and imac is all i own. I backed up everything except those non working applications and reinstalled my OS software. erasing everything. after re install i downloaded the apps and they worked like a charm...... until i started my MobileMe sync.

my question is......

How do i erase everything on my Cloud? and start fresh. any help will be appreciated. thanks :)

2. carlosbutler macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

well when you first sync the computer to MobileMe it will ask you to either merge data, replace existing data on computer, replace existing data on mobileme. so just click replace existing data on mobileme. make sure though that you have all contacts and calenders, photos, everything backedup.

i suggest you remove mobileme settings from your iphone and then everything is safe on it. sync with the non-mobileme setup computer and then sync the computer with mobileme server