MobileMe Email Pushing & icloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paratel, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Paratel macrumors 6502

Paratel

Anyone else having issues since moving to IOS5 with emails not pushing. also on another note for those who had mobile me. I noticed that in my setting on my iphone I have my mobile me account and my icould account. I have my MM email set to on and my icloud turned off. if eveything is ported over to icloud from MM why can't I turn off MM and turn on iCloud mail? I try to turn iclound mail on and it prompts me to create a new .me account which I already have one. Anyone?

2. Big Ells macrumors 6502

Big Ells

Yes. Seem to get sporadic push mail from my me account, in the mornings I have to manually 'refresh; and up pops 5 or 6 mails.
    I've tried deleting the account but with no improvement. My wife has the same issue.

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I had both MobileMe and iCloud at one point as well and kept getting the "create a new me.com account" prompt when trying to turn on iCloud mail but that went away after I migrated my MobileMe account to iCloud. Have you done that yet?

4. Paratel thread starter macrumors 6502

Paratel

Turns out that when I upgraded to IOS5 it kept my MobilMe account and also gave me the icloud. I have to delete both the icloud and MobileMe from my phone and then put them back on. That fixed my problem.

5. Wyl macrumors member

Wyl

I am having a problem with push. When i first migrated my Mobile Me account to iCloud, all was good, push, etc. Starting yesterday I stopped getting my via pushed.

I now have to check my email manually. Is anyone else's MobileMe / iCloud account not pushing?

6. FearGhost macrumors member

FearGhost

Same here, no push emails for the last couple of days. My MobileMe account has been migrated to iCloud and I only have iCloud configured on my iPhone 4S.