MobileMe family account and moving to iCloud

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by hbman122, Oct 16, 2011.

1. hbman122 macrumors member

Hey all. Basically me and my family have a family pack MobileMe account. We all have separate things, but i think my dads one is the 'main' one of sorts. Now he uses gallery and idisk A LOT! He doesn't want to move to iCloud right now because he doesn't want to lose those features (he's hoping Apple might add them to iCloud later), but i don't use them to be honest, and i am happy to move to iCloud.

So i'm just wondering, if i migrate my MobileMe to iCloud, will it move the whole family pack to it, or just me? :) Thanks guys!! :apple:

2. hbman122 thread starter macrumors member

Never mind!!! found it!!

"If you are the owner of a MobileMe Family Pack account, add or delete family members in MobileMe Account prior to moving, as you will no longer be able to manage these accounts after moving. Family members can move individually to iCloud when they're ready. If a family member moves to iCloud, the account is no longer associated with your Family Pack account, and you will not be able to create a new family member account to take its place."

:D Yay i can move! :D