Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I think not

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Yes, we are aware of the family packs. They are for multiple computer households, not for some wacky 5 for 1 deal.

timsutcliffe

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2007
I'm also interested to know if this would work. I know people have said it won't, but I can't see how it could be prevented?

If you use the main one for a year, and then move on to the next one, and so on, how could it be stopped?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I'm also interested to know if this would work. I know people have said it won't, but I can't see how it could be prevented?

If you use the main one for a year, and then move on to the next one, and so on, how could it be stopped?

It can't be done. Do you really think Apple didn't think of this? :rolleyes:

UngratefulNinja

macrumors 68000
May 9, 2009
Pennsylvania

because there's one code for all 5 accounts. So shen you enter the code, the year starts ticking for all 5 email addresses at once. There is no "moving on" at the end because all 5 expire. Hopefully that made sense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.