Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gusious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 2, 2007
Greece
So i'm going to buy a mobileme subscription.

The thing is that after one year,in order to keep my account i'm going to pay with a card. Can that card be a prepaid or not?

nuckinfutz

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2002
Middle Earth
So i'm going to buy a mobileme subscription.

The thing is that after one year,in order to keep my account i'm going to pay with a card. Can that card be a prepaid or not?

I don't see why not though you may want to take advantage of Amazon or Newegg's better pricing on MobileMe. I've seen the single account as low as $59

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
I paid $53 for mine! :D

Nice!!

Dumb question, but if you already subscribed to MobileMe directly through Apple, and your one-year mark is coming up, can you renew through a third-party vendor (like you did) and still keep your original account?? Or would that start up a fresh subscription?

lostime

macrumors regular
May 19, 2009
Nice!!

Dumb question, but if you already subscribed to MobileMe directly through Apple, and your one-year mark is coming up, can you renew through a third-party vendor (like you did) and still keep your original account?? Or would that start up a fresh subscription?

yes, the box you get from Amazon or wherever just has a code that you enter in to renew your account.

Amazon has the family pack for $102.99.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.