MobileMe not pushing to my iPhone

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by protekt0r, Jul 26, 2008.

1. protekt0r macrumors regular

protekt0r

I did a search and found very little on my particular issue. The issue is MobileMe is not pushing email to my iPhone. I have push enabled on my phone... in order for me to get mail on my phone I have to open the email widget and it automatically "pulls" email when I do that. Otherwise I'm never notified of a new message.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. ghettochild macrumors regular

Apple's Vista

No ideas other than it's Apple's fault. Currently I don't get email pushed, and calendar/contacts sync doesn't work at all.

MobileMe$$.

3. ehaugk macrumors member

Im sure you've tried this but I had that problem too and I just turned off push and turned it back on in the settings menu. That did the trick for me. Makes me think apple's servers default to fetch unless you set push (and for some reason iPhone's toggles need to be jogged sometimes). I hope that works for you mobileme works perfect for me and I love it

4. jrparker54 macrumors newbie

Jog that Push!

I too was having problems, but just turned my "push" off and then on again.... Presto!

Everything working well....for now!