MobileMe Not Saving Changes Made on Me.com or Syncing with iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Maxamillious, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Maxamillious Suspended

The title pretty much says it all. I know everyone is having problem syncing between desktop apps and MobileMe, but any changes I make on Me.com aren't even saved and there is zero syncing between me.com and my iPod Touch (that's connected to my WiFi 24/7 on my home network). This is just ridiculous. :mad:

2. stevehp macrumors 6502

I feel your pain...I've received a "server error" every time I've used the web applications for the past 24 hours. Nothing saves online or syncs from mac-to-mobileme after 15 minutes

3. Maxamillious thread starter Suspended

Well, I suppose the most positive that can be taken from that is I know it's not simply a problem on my end. I just really wish Apple would hurry up and fix this. Time is ticking away on my trial (and while that's not necessarily as bad as being a paying customer) and I would like to be able to functionally use the service I signed up for.

4. stevehp macrumors 6502

Yep, at this rate I won't be buying MobileMe when my trial is done.

5. miniboss1232 macrumors newbie

Well, you do have 30 extra days on your trial now.

I really don't understand the inconsistent web app experiences though. Mine have been working fine since around Monday-ish. But yet there are many, many people who are still have some pretty harsh troubles with them.

edit: Actually, both of you guys seem to be using trials. I wonder if that might have something to do with it. It shouldn't, but it might?

6. Maxamillious thread starter Suspended

Actually, I don't have the additional 30-days. I received word of the extension yesterday and assume that maybe Apple had MobileMe working properly now so I signed up this morning and haven't had a lick of luck.

It may be the trial, but I should hope not considering it should be the exact same MobileMe as paid users.

7. miniboss1232 macrumors newbie

Ah, I see.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what's up with the service. Some people have been having good experiences with it; others are having extreme difficulties. When it works, it's great. But it literally seems like half of the users are getting the same terrible results as last weekend. :confused: