My MobileMe is not working for me, but in different ways than any I've seen described here. First, I updated the MobileMe software pkg manually. I'm wondering if this might be at the heart of things. My iDisk icon never changed and in fact, my iDisk is still using a .mac address. Second, nothing is syncing. If I update my calendar on MobileMe (web interface), neither my phone or Mac change. If I update my calendar on my phone, neither my Mac or MobileMe change. If I update my Mac, neither my phone or MobileMe change. It is simply not syncing, even if I force a sync on my Mac. I've checked all the settings, still haven't seen any 1.1 update in my Software Update, and am just stumped. I'm already livid about the non-push mail from MobileMe, so anything aside from an easy fix on this will have me asking for a refund.