MobileMe on Tiger?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ee99ee, Jul 14, 2008.

1. ee99ee macrumors 6502

ee99ee

Does anyone have MobileMe on tiger working? If so, where is the download? I'm running 10.4.11 but it still says .Mac in System Prefs. When I go to enter my username and password it says that is correct, but when I hit the "Sync" tab everything is greyed out. It says "Getting .Mac Info" on the left, but it eventually comes up with an error about invalid login. It's the same login I use on me.com right?

I've been trying since Friday, so I don't know what's going on. I called AppleCare and they were no help. Any ideas?

-Chris

2. kellen macrumors 68020

kellen

Same here. I finally updated one to leopard and the other I am waiting for a fix. No big deal, as it is my 3rd mac and rarely used.

Someone on this forum said it is working as normal for them, but didn't elaborate on how they got it to work.

Kellen

3. ReplayMan macrumors newbie

Feels like I have a PC again!

Same here....running Tiger 10.4.11, updated software. And, I still have .Mac. No MobileMe in System Preferences. When I click on .Mac>Sync. I get "Problem with the sync operation. .Mac Login Failed" Which is BS. Everything worked fine before.