MobileMe: Only Mail pushes to iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JBaker122586, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Alright, so I have my MobileMe account set up on my iMac and iPhone. Now, whenever I get an email, it instantly shows up on my iPhone.

However, whenever I try and add a contact or calendar event, nothing changes on the iPhone.

I went in my iPhone and made sure I had Mail, Contacts, and Calendars all checked. Then, I made sure I had them all checked in the System Preferences on my iMac. It all seemed good to go. Sync was set to Automatically.

So I logged onto me.com, and realized the changes hadn't been taking place there either. I thought it must not have been syncing automatically, so I hit "Sync Now" to test it out. It all looked to be going through the motions, but still, nothing showed up differently on me.com.

Is anyone else having a problem like this? Like I said, Mail works fine, but contacts and calendar don't seem to be thinking.

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

In the preferences, is MobileMe set to automatically sync? The default is manual I think.

3. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I had a similar issue, what I discovered to fix the problem was, after you sync your info from your desktop or laptop to mobile me, if you already have your account created on the phone, go in and delete the account and recreate it, once I recreated the mobile me on the phone everything that was on mobile me showed up instantly and it's worked ok since, barring any problems Apple is working on or experiencing..

4. zedsdead macrumors 68040

I am having complete problems with pushing, and mine is set to automatic.