MobileMe Question

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by courtnej, Aug 9, 2009.

1. courtnej macrumors member

Hey there,
    I have been thinking about switching to MobileMe for ages and well there is just one thing holding me back now and was hoping someone could tell me whether theres a way round it.
    At the moment I have my calendar and contacts synced with google - it was a real pain to set it up and I cant even remember I did it or how I would dismantle it all if I switched to MobileMe but that isnt the problem, its rather that I use and really love Google Notifier. More specifically the calendar the notifier - its amazingly handy to have it in the task bar telling you how many events you have coming up - so Im wondering if there is an alternative to this for MobileMe or if its possible to sync mobileme calendar with google cal just for the sake of the notifier.
    Anyway any advice would be much appreciated,
    Cheers

2. Sonicjay macrumors 6502a

Sonicjay

There's a great dashboard widget that pulls from iCal to tell you of upcoming events in your calendar. Very similar concept I suppose. It's called iCal Events; pretty sure I downloaded it from Apple's website.