MobileMe Update

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by kiddax, Aug 18, 2008.

1. kiddax macrumors newbie

Just recieved this via e-mail....

MobileMe Update

We have already made many improvements to MobileMe, but we still have many more to make. To recognize our users' patience, we are giving every MobileMe subscriber as of today a free 60 day extension. This is in addition to the one month extension most subscribers have already received. We are working very hard to make MobileMe a great service we can all be proud of. We know that MobileMe's launch has not been our finest hour, and we truly appreciate your patience as we turn this around. Read this article for more details.

The MobileMe Team

2. Roller macrumors 68020

Just got this too, for a total of 90 days. Funny that the update posted by "David G." on July 29 is still up. I wonder if David is working elsewhere?

3. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...I just got it too, and I must say it is a bit unexpected. Nice bonus for sure, and I think it's pretty good that they know they screwed it up and are not only making moves to compensate for the mess but are promising better things for the service...oh yeah!

4. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Nice to know Apple is really thinking of it's customers. I am very happy and impressed.