MobileMe Updates.

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by FlintAlt2, Aug 19, 2008.

1. FlintAlt2 macrumors regular

Well with todays email I just noticed that some things have changed on the web app.

One of the things is that on the top right of the site there used to be a "Off" sign for loging out. Now it says News and Logout.

Any new things?

Attached Files:

2. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

I just noticed that too.

3. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

So seems like Eddy'd done with the David guy!:p

4. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

I just tried to reply to a MM support e-mail via the Web Application and I got an error to try again later to send the e-mail. :rolleyes: So I saved it as a draft, and sent it from my iPhone instead. :mad:

5. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

I feel bad... after the first two weeks mobileme was working fine for me and I was gone for the first of those weeks so I only suffered for a week. And even then, I could still receive email. Other than that, there have just been a few days here and there where the service was down. Now it works like a charm, online, in mail, everywhere. (Don't have a touch or iphone so I don't know there...) So I'm getting it good and getting free days. Anyways, hope this update fixes things for you guys!

6. FlintAlt2 thread starter macrumors regular

So has anyone found any bug fixes or any other new things?

7. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Nope..... none that I could see! Skimmed through every app and all preferences but nothing new!