Mobilenotifier notifications screw up talkatone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by luckycharms, Jul 30, 2011.

1. luckycharms macrumors member

Hi Folks,

When I have talkatone running in the background and I get a call, Mobilenotifier gives me a notification, but talkatone doesn't "answer" the call when I click the notification. Is there any way to exempt talkatone from mobilenotifier or something like that? The normal iOS notification has an "answer" button in it. No such luck in mobilenotifier. Kinda sucks - if i can't find a solution, i really can't use mobilenotifier.

any help greatly appreciated!

thanks...

iphone 3G
    iOS 4.2.1
    jailbroken with sn0wbreeze (custom IPSW)
    unlocked

2. djyking macrumors newbie

Hi, have you found a solution to your problem? I also have the same problem but not sure if the problem is with mobilenotifier...the incoming call popup works when talkatone is open but not when it's in background. Talkatone faq says it has to do with jailbreak phones interferes with multitasking...

3. luckycharms thread starter macrumors member

no solution. as far as i can tell, the problem is with mobilenotifier. works just fine without it. jailbreaking in and of itself has no effect on talkatone. if you mess around with the backgrounding or notification layers though, then it does. unfortunately.